I met The Bitch and Future Alcoholic at 6:00. I haven't mentioned Future Alcoholic before because she is way outta my league. I very rarely spend time with her because I just can't keep up. Y'all think I can drink? This bitch puts 19 year old frat boys to shame. I wouldn't call her Future Alcoholic but that's what she calls her self. She says, "I'm just a fifth away from rehab." Sad yet funny, kinda like me.
So I met them at 6:00 for a few pre event cocktails. Future Alcoholic had bought tickets to see an 80's band. To be honest, I didn't really want to go. I'm all for nostalgia but this 80's band was never my style. I went because The Bitch and Future Alcoholic really wanted to go and sometimes it's important to do things for your friends. They bitch that I don't spend enough time with them. So in a moment of weakness I agreed to go.
So we have a few drinks and conversations. Some boys enagage us in witty banter until it was time to walk a few blocks to the concert. One of the boys was enamored with Future Alcoholic so they made plans to meet up at the "in" place after the concert. The concert was good fun. I could go into a whole review but I won't. Let's just say there are some people still living in the 80's. People watching was the best part for me. Watching The Bitch and Future Alcoholic scream like schoolgirls wasn't so bad either. I also saw a boy I made out with several times in high school. He still remembered me and my kissing style. Go me.
So after the concert we go to the "in" place. I need more to drink so I order a $50.00 bottle of sake. The Bitch and Future Alcoholic freak out. Fuck! It's only money. It's not like I'm asking them to pitch in. I wanted the goddamn sake so kiss my ass. The boy (Flirty Boy) that Future Alcoholic wanted to meet shows up with a few cute friends. High School Kissing Boy shows up too. Drinks and sushi abound. Finally real fun.
Somehow the conversation turns to ass sex. My favorite subject! Everyone weighs in with their opinion. Of course I give my standard line about fucking the guy in the ass first. Flirty Boy says, "My girlfriend reads a blog by a girl who feels the same as you." Future Alcoholic says, "YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!?!?" The Bitch says, "What's the blog address? Sounds like something I might like to read."
WAIT FOR IT...WAIT FOR IT! Flirty Boy says, "Something bitter. I've only read it once or twice. The girl sounds like a real bitch to me." All I could say was "A blog huh?"
The rest of the night is a blur of alcohol, flirting, and kissing.
Sunday, July 17, 2005
A Blog Huh?
Posted by
Lola
at
7/17/2005 04:43:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|