JFB is going through a divorce. It's gonna be a nasty one too. JFB has a 16 year old daughter who worships the ground I walk on. (Who wouldn't?) She only found out a week ago that the divorce was going to happen. Even before all this started she liked spending time with me. (Again, who wouldn't?) Now that she is pissed at both her parents she really likes to be around me.
Sunday she called me to see if I wanted to go swimming. Now if y'all have learned anything about me this summer it's how much I like to work on my tan. The Kid said neither of her parents were home so I said I would be right over. I called "Amy" to see if she wanted to swim with us. She didn't want to go if anyone was going ot be there but us. I assured her we were the only ones swimming. See here is the thing, even though they are getting divorced, no one has moved out of the house. Something about lawyers advice. I don't ask questions, I just try not to be there if both parties are home. It's very uncomfortable.
So I get to the house and Wife is there laying out. The Kid looks at me like she wants to die. I think she was afraid I was going to leave and leave her there. Wife said she was leaving soon so I began my sunning preparations. I apply a certain SPF to my face, a different SPF to my arms and chest, and only oil on my legs. I know, there is something seriously wrong with me, but I'm serious about my tan. Wife leaves but JFB and The Nineteen Year Old son come home. I wanted to leave but I was already all oiled up so I said fuck it.
"Amy" gets there and we are all having a good time. I finally got hot enough to get in the pool. Now you have to understand I pull my straps down to lay out. I want as few tan lines as possible. Between the design of my bathing suit and the size of my boobs, I can usually walk around or swim without ever showing off my goodies. I said usually. So I go to get on the raft so I can tan my backside. There really isn's an attractive way to get on a raft so I just sort of jump on it. Yes, my top flew down. JFB and The Nineteen Year Old got quite an eyeful. JFB goes, "Nice job!" The Nineteen Year Old says, "I give it a ten for execution." I may never be able to go back to work again. I've flashed my boss. It could only happen to me folks. Only me.
Monday, July 04, 2005
Nothin' Better Than Flashing The Boss Man
Posted by
Lola
at
7/04/2005 06:46:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|