In the past couple of days I have had two separate conversations about women's grooming techniques. That seems a bit odd to me. Yes, I do write about some different things and I guess I get myself involved in weird conversations. I just never thought I would have two conversations, in as many days, about grooming. As much as you might like to believe it, twats are not my favorite subject.
Many women shave themselves completely bald. Some women go for a landing strip. You have the bald below where it counts and a little tuft above that may be pleasing to the eye. You have women who shave letters or hearts or lightening bolts onto their "area". You can get stickers and crystals to decorate the area. There are the women who just worry about the bikini area. You have the women who trim closely. And the ones who go au natural. All bush, all the time.
Depending on who you talk to, men and women, everyone has a different idea of what is pleasing. I think it depends on your own personal preference and may also be influenced by whoever you are fucking. I mean seriously, if you are getting tail on a regular basis how much are you gonna bitch about shaving or not shaving?
So I would like to know what you, my loyal perverted readers, like. Don't be shy. Think of it as a poll. Who knows, you may influence me and my friends. I doubt it, but it could happen.
Friday, January 21, 2005
Bald? Bushy? Or In Between?
Posted by
Lola
at
1/21/2005 12:03:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|