Saturday, January 15, 2005

Play Action Fake Part 2

I am friends with a group of guys. They treat me as one of the "boys". They taught me how to drink tequila, tip at a strip joint, and smoke cigars. We go to baseball games together. Watch the fights. Scream at the big screen that Brett Favre is a pussy. All the stuff that guys do except I don't scratch my balls or pick up chicks. It's fun to do. I like hanging out with the guys. I learn all kinds of new stuff.

They taught me about "play action fake". This is where a guy is fucking a girl from behind. He acts as if he is going to come and spits on the girl's back. She then turns around for the loving post sex embrace and he comes in her face.

The "magic" trick is that you should pull this on a girl stupid enough to believe you came twice. Once on her back and once in her face. Hence the name Houdini Surprise. Or the Baffler. I'm not sure why it is called the Philadelphia Sneaker. Maybe the City of Brotherly Love has lots of boys that do this to their women. But no matter what name it is called by no one had better try that shit on me. EVER! Seriously!