So today I am at work and a dad crooks his finger at me to get me to walk over to him. I, being the pleasing sort, go right on over. Once there I say, "Did you want me?" He whispers in my ear "I just wanted to see if I could make you come with one finger." I blush. Now really it takes a lot to make a girl like me blush. I laughed because it was funny in a cheesy sort of way and because I didn't know what else to do.
So here is my question is this sexual harassment or just a really bad joke? I think it's a really bad joke. Probably in poor taste but still funny. Inappropriate? Hell yes! Sexually harassing to me? Not so much. The Bitch, however, called it sexual harassment. I think she may have something stuck up her ass.
Oh and it wasn't Hot Dad who said this if that's what you are thinking. Hot Dad is much more subtle with his flirting.
Thursday, January 13, 2005
Sexual Harassment Or Just A Bad Joke?
Posted by
Lola
at
1/13/2005 01:24:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|