Friday, January 14, 2005

Play Action Fake

*"Play Action Fake"

This phrase was introduced to me recently. And no, it wasn't done to me. I cannot even begin to tell you what this is it. Not a whole hell of a lot offends me but this, when explained to me, made me want to Exorcist vomit. If you know what this is then you might understand why it sickens me. If you have done it, get the fuck away from my blog.

Maybe I am a naive little girl and boys are running around all the time doing this. Try it on me and lose your dick, motherfucker!

I think this guy and this guy probably know what it is. I'm not assuming they've done it or anything. I'm just saying I bet they know. And I'm sure this guy has done it. And I know this sick fuck has.



*See also Houdini Surprise, Philadelphia Sneaker, and the Baffler.