I was disappointed that more people did not weigh in on my deviant question. Many of you leave funny, intelligent, and sometimes sexual comments. I figured I was about to land on a gold mine of comments. I was curious as to what each one of you found to be deviant behavior. Maybe it was too personal of a question. Maybe I was asking too much of you. Not much offends me and I don't consider myself a judgmental person. OK, maybe I am a little judgmental but only when it comes to people making complete asses out of themselves or teenage singers (LL & AS) acting like complete skank whores. The point is I was interested, truly interested, in what y'all thought.
Recently I was called a deviant. I was shocked. I have never considered myself a deviant. Yes, I might engage in some odd behavior. Yes, I may talk about things that society deems unacceptable. But a deviant? Little old me? No way! As shocked as I was, I was also mildly complimented. I speak my mind. Be it good or bad. Sometimes it gets me in trouble. Sometimes it earns me peoples respect. Sometimes it intrigues people. Some people consider deviance to be anything that is a little out there. Other people consider it to be things that are morally objectionable.
I shall now share with you some of the things I consider to be deviant behavior. Let me tell you, if you engage in any of this behavior I am not judging you. It's deviant to me because I have no desire to engage in any of it. Again, I am not judging you. If something on this list gets you off then more power to you.
In No Particular Order:
bukkake
watersports
necrophilia
bestiality
branding
trampling, stomping, (cock and ball torture)
pony play (piggy play, cow play, puppy play)
anything involving excrement
furverts
diaper/baby fetishes
electro-torture
Tuesday, January 18, 2005
Lola Is Considered A Deviant And Damn Proud Of It
Posted by
Lola
at
1/18/2005 12:28:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|