UPDATE: Do not call and fuck with Lola if you aren't willing to lose your boyfriend. S.C. will be spending all her night's alone from here on out.
I received a phone call Monday from "Jason's" girlfriend. Basically, she was pissed about Saturday night's events. Or maybe it was the fact that he spent all day Sunday ay my house. Nevermind that there were three other boys here. Nevermind that I spent a good part of the day hiding from said stinky boys. She just started yelling and cussing and telling me where I could go. From here on out she will be referred to as S.C. (Stupid Cunt).
Lola: Hello
S.C.: Did Jason sleep over at your house Saturday night? Was he with you all day Sunday?
Lola: Hi, S.C. Yes, he and Jay, _____, and _____ were here.
SC: Did you go out with them Saturday night to THAT club?
Lola: No, I stayed home. They showed up sometime after midnight.
S.C.: I really think you should keep your fat ass away from all of them.
Lola: Oh really?
SC: They only hang out with you hoping you'll get drunk and let one of them fuck you.
Lola: Listen S.C., I would love to continue this conversation but I have 3 sets of bedroom sheets and one set from the pull out couch that are COMPLETELY cum soaked. Come over and help me do laundry and we can keep discussing this.
S.C.: COMPLETE SILENCE
Lola: Hey it's been great chatting with you but I really need to get this laundry done. Bye now.
Now let me tell you, this was MILD for me. I could have ripped this bitch a new asshole but I was feeling out of sorts already and wasn't up to my usual bitch standards. I feel for her. Really I do. I wouldn't want my boyfriend sleeping over at another girl's house even if he was with other boys. But she has no business telling me what I can do and who I can do it with. And telling me to keep my fat ass away from all of them. Please bitch, you picked the wrong day to grow some balls.
After I told Jason the story I explained that he was more than welcome to continue fucking her but she was to never be in my presence again. EVER! She got off lightly scratched this time. Next time she will curl up in the fetal position on the floor, crying and sucking her thumb.
Tuesday, January 25, 2005
S.C.
Posted by
Lola
at
1/25/2005 01:22:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|