Saturday, January 08, 2005

The Internet Is A Dangerous Place

The internet is a dangerous place. You never know what's going to happen to you. People asking for ball stomping. Ex's wanting uppity up salutations.

I'm minding my own business today. Just surfing the internet. Wasting a little time before going out. I was reading the terrible news of the Pitt/Aniston break up. I was wondering if Brad really did get it on with Angelina or what the problem was? Was it Brad's alleged pot smoking? Was it Jennifer not wanting to have a baby the problem? Just as I realized that I truly didn't give a shit an instant message popped up. From The Boy!

If you remember, he was a little unnerved that I might visit his state over the holidays. I believe he told me the state wasn't big enough for both of us. Recently, he called me on my cell phone while I was at work. (Can you hear the incredulous tone of my voice?) This is the man who left me because he loved me but. This is the man who married his "friend". This is a man who once told me that once you cut bait there is no reason to look back. This is a man who now has a baby that is less than a year old. He called me just to say "Hey". He said some other inane shit that I shouldn't have let bother me. I didn't feel up to banter so I got off the phone. Quickly.

So back to today's story. As I am pondering the disastrous state of the Pitt/Aniston marriage, he pops up. He wants to talk about my visit to his state. He wants to have witty repartee. Instead of just ignoring him, I am a bit snarky. He wants to know if I can't "handle" a little interaction. He said we should be able to have contact with each other. Funny emails, instant messages, and other such shit. "Don't you know that you are Lola? And I, after all, am only human." He actually types this bullshit. MOTHERFUCKER! Seriously, what a cocksucker.

I have a friend who says I should block him on the internet. Here is my question... Do I come across as a complete retard? I have of coursed blocked him. Several times. This friend also told me I should change my phone number. That seems a little extreme. Why the fuck should I have to change my number or my email address or even my AIM? I do not understand why he feels the need to contact me. Though I am seriously suspicious that it's the age old "I don't want her but I don't want her to want someone else" story. I'm going to have a drink and a Vicodin. Maybe 4 or 5. Of each. And ponder this stupid ass subject.



#14 It Get's The Worst At Night