I didn't work very long today (Wednesday) because I am ill and a little sad. However the brief time I spent at work was well worth it. The Slut was showing me pictures of her new man. Some how in the hubbub of the holidays I must have missed the big break up between she and "Alex".
The only 3 people in the office at the time of this conversation were myself, The Slut, and Jesus Freak Boss. "Hollie" was talking about moving in with her friend "Raul". Jesus Freak Boss asks if Raul is a guy. "Hollie" says yes. Jesus Freak Boss then says, "Are you sleeping with him"? I about fall off my chair. Really. But that is not the best part of the story. "Hollie" explains that she is not sleeping with Raul. Jesus Freak Boss says that she should not be living with a guy since she is not married. "Hollie" then says, "I'm not sleeping with him but I am whoring around with a few other people." Jesus Freak Boss laughs a disbelieving laugh and walks out.
Of course, now I have to ask why she would say such a thing. The Slut actually says she said it because it was true. So I ask about "Alex". She says he text messaged her over the holidays that he was abstaining from sex till after the New Year. The Slut was not ok with that. She said to me "I have to get laid so I told him to fuck off." Now listen, I like to get laid as much as the next girl but seriously I cannot imagine telling a guy to fuck off because he has some weird no sex rule over the holidays. I certainly wouldn't turn around the next day and start fucking someone else. Maybe I'm old fashioned.
So in the short time I was at work today I got to hear the Jesus Freak Boss ask a totally inappropriate question and receive a totally inappropriate answer. I also got to hear about The Slut's new sex partner. No wonder I was forced to go home sick.
Thursday, January 06, 2005
Another Slut Update
Posted by
Lola
at
1/06/2005 12:11:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|