I was having a conversation about dating and sex recently with a boy. Yes, I know, I talk about sex too much. Anyway, he was explaining some rules he has which will be fodder for a post for another day. Somehow or another the conversation turned to frigid bitches.
The conversation went something like this:
Cute Boy: I don't last long with frigid bitches.
Cute Boy: I've really only had one.
Cute Boy: Fucking twat in (city withheld).
Lola: I'm frigid.
Cute Boy: You are not.
Lola: Uh huh.
Cute Boy: You are a fuck salad.
Cute Boy: I don't know what that means, either.
Lola: A fuck salad? That's a new one.
Cute Boy: *Laughing*
Lola: I've been called a lot of things but never a fuck salad. I think I like it.
Cute Boy: I think I do too.
Later in the conversation he told me a gross story and said "I'm just sharing, my little fuck salad". So it seems as if I might be a fuck salad. It sounds like a term that might fit me just fine, except neither of us appears to know what a fuck salad might be. Any ideas?
Saturday, April 23, 2005
You Are A Fuck Salad
Posted by
Lola
at
4/23/2005 10:21:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|