I thought about not posting this for about five seconds what with all the talk of this blog having too much sex in it. But I figured you people already know there is something seriously wrong with me so fuck it.
Many months ago, I had a conversation about porn with a boy. He was interested in a certain phenomenon he saw in a porno. I had heard of this phenomenon but had never personally experienced it. He confided in me that he really wanted to be with a girl who could do this "thing".
I, for some reason, had a lot of time on my hands (I think I was sick) so I spent a few hours searching websites for girls who could do this. I found tons of websites. Websites with movies. Websites with pictures. Websites about how to teach yourself to do it. Websites for men so that they can help their women achieve this. I read all I could find about it. I started watching the internet movies and became obsessed with this phenomenon. Really. I watched these things over and over. I just couldn't figure out if it was real or fake.
Since my first introduction to this phenomenon I have has several discussion with guy friends. They find it a little disconcerting that I am obsessed with this. To be honest, it is a little confounding to me also. I don't find the "thing" hot. In fact, I find it a bit disgusting when I think about what it most likely has to be. The guys are split. About half think it is real and half think it is fake.
So the phenomenon is "squirting". Tell me what you think. Really, I may have to seek help for how obsessed I am. Real? Fake? Or something quite gross?
Wednesday, April 06, 2005
Unhealthy Obsession
Posted by
Lola
at
4/06/2005 11:28:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|