I'm at a loss as to what to write because I am hopped up (actually down) on Xanax and vodka. It's been a rough day/week/month for old Lola and self medication is the best way to keep the tears from coming back. Skipping the vodka probably would have been a much better idea.
First, I haven't slept very much since last Wednesday. I'm averaging about 2 hours a night. Not sleeping can make you psycho. And emotional. My main problem here is I am already both of those things ten times over. I am one scary bitch right now.
Second, I received a very nice email from a reader. The email said that my blog was strangely fascinating. This person also said I had impeccable taste in music. I find this kind of praise to be exactly what I need. Thank you "faithful" reader, you made my day.
Third, I had an IM conversation with another reader. She thanked me for writing about The Boy. She has a Boy too. I guess we all do somewhere in our past. Or a Girl. She made me feel really good because it made me feel like I don't have to be funny and smart ass all the time. Thanks "K".
Fourth, another friend sent me some nasty ass porn today. I mean that quite literally. Now to be honest, I sort of asked for it but that's a story for another day. It came about from my saying that squirting was disgusting. He decided to show me something truly disgusting. What I have seen has truly disturbed me. Don't ask me why I bothered to look. You people should know by now there is something seriously wrong with me. I refuse to post the links he sent me but I will give you the titles. Should be easy enough to figure out what it's all about from the titles.
"Soft Serve Mudslide"
"Mudballs"
"Scat-tastic"
"Today's Sponsored By The Letter P"
"Takin A Mud Bath"
"German Hospitality"
So there are my bits and pieces. Hopefully I will sleep at some point tonight and wake a little less psychotic. I'm also hoping I don't have nightmares about the porn.
P.S. If you are truly sick like I am and just have to see for yourself, email me and I just might send them to you sick fucks.
Wednesday, April 13, 2005
Bits & Pieces
Posted by
Lola
at
4/13/2005 01:16:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|