Sunday, April 17, 2005

Wedding Extravaganza

Before I left for the wedding I read an article in Details called "It's OK If Your Wife Is Ugly." Nice. I have something to look forward to. Then I had a vodka and lemonade or two. Then I was late for the wedding. Then I cried before the bride and her TWELVE bridesmaids ever walked down the aisle. Then I had ALOT of wine at the reception. ALOT! Then I heard this song which made me think about The Boy which was not good. Then I danced with a Groomsman who was way too young. Then I had more wine. Then I decided I was never going to have a wedding. EVER! Then the Dancing Groomsman grabbed my butt and asked me to go home with him. Then I got pissed that TMC didn't really show up to be my date. Then someone took a picture of this drunk bitch with my camera phone at the after reception party. She looks fucked up. About as fucked up as I am now. She looks familiar.

(I removed this picture when I semi sobered up, freaked out, and realized I had posted a picture of myself on the internet. Also, I am in no way pissed at TMC for not being my "date". I am, however, still pissed over the shit videos he sent me which gave me nightmares.)