Work today was not fun. Several people called in sick. Everyone has decided they want to vacation while I'm on the Non Birthday Present Trip. JFB is having marriage problems. Then some idiot I work with called The Slut to see if she would come in to work for her. I walk in in the middle of the conversation. Idiot gets off the phone and turns to me.
"Did something happen between you and The Slut"?
"Yes dear, I fired her. Where have you been"?
"Oh, someone told me she quit because she got a better job".
"It doesn't really matter. Why were you calling her"?
"I needed someone to fill in for me on May 14th."
"So you called The Slut". (This was said in a very scary tone.)
"She said to tell everyone she is working at (a competitor) and she is doing your job".
"Wow! Good for her". (Said in a mock sweet tone.)
"She also said to make sure I told you she did your job better than you".
At this point I just laugh and shake my head. Jesus Freak Boss comes in wanting to know what has me so tickled. I say, "The Slut got a job at (competitor). She says she is doing my job". Jesus Freak Boss says some Christian thing about being happy for her. I say, "She also said she is doing my job better than me". JFB laughs at this and reassures me no one could do a better job than me. Without thinking I say, "Of course no one does a fucking better job than me. Stupid whore". Much to my surprise JFB says, "She was a bit wild wasn't she"? Then it is my turn to laugh. I say fuck and whore in a Christian establishment and somehow The Slut still comes off looking bad. I so rock.
God I miss The Slut sometimes.
Thursday, April 28, 2005
Slut Update
Posted by
Lola
at
4/28/2005 01:06:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|