I am about to embark on 3 days of drunken revelry. I plan to get drunk and stay drunk. I will be pausing only long enough to shower and reapply lipgloss and mascara. Hopefully, at some point, I will wake up in some cute boy's house and have to ask his name. (I'm kidding...I think.) Anyway, I will not be posting for the next few days but I do have some entertainment for you.
As you may have noticed, I only link boys on my sidebar. It's not that I don't read blogs written by women, I do. The fact of the matter is I am a bitch. Therefore, I'm the only girl that should get any attention here. There really is something seriously wrong with me. Call me selfish. I'll readily admit it is true. There are some very good blogs out there that I try to read on a semi regular basis. Below is a list. Please check them out if you aren't too busy getting drunk yourself or masturbating. Enjoy your weekend. And pray that I make it back a little happier and a lot hungover.
All Up In The Kool Aid
Rants, Raves, And Uttter Madness
Astrocoz
Aunt Vanessa
Irrelevant Opinions
Candydish
Wait A Minute
All About Me
Dooce
Floyd's Tailgate
Free To Be
Go Fug Yourself
Kalipyralis
Raging Lunatic's Implosion Therapy
The Grey Again
Like It Or Not
Pencopal
Randomica
Snarkywood
Rebekka
Sober Living
Greek Tragedy
This Fish
Friday, April 29, 2005
To Keep You Entertained
Posted by
Lola
at
4/29/2005 12:27:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|