Thursday, June 09, 2005

Days Five, Six, and Seven

Last trip story. I'm bored with it. Can't you tell?

Day Five was spent at The Baths on Virgin Gorda. It is listed as one of the places you should see before you die. It was ok but not great. The sand was icky. I can't explain it. It was just icky. I recommend going to the Bitter End Yacht Club or Biras instead if you are on Virgin Gorda. Just my personal preference. I did have lots of drinks and got a great tan. Good lobster too.

Day Six was spent on Tortola. I don't remember much except it was beautiful. It was a blur of sand, sun, mango drinks, and lobster. Cute boys kept bringing us strong drinks. SWEEEEEEET!

Day Seven was spent back on St. Thomas at Sugar Beach. I swam and drank and realized my bliss was coming to an end. I broke with tradition and had steak for dinner. Some times a girl just needs a little red meat. I also saw about 50 freakin' homeymooners. This is when I decided I needed a husband. Or at least some one cute to make out with.