Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I Aim To Please

Michaela:
I do share an awful lot but I'm a sharing kind of person.
I would notice you if you were a pale blue. I promise.
Thank you for saying I rock.
P.S. You should have answered ALL the questions but I forgive you.

Jamy:
I work with kids. I love it. I just hate the adults sometimes. That's really all I can share.
Fuck you. I know you comment like mad.

CK:
A dealbreaker post is in the works.
The daisy post is over there. There are several posts about The Cupcake in my archives. In fact there are about 20 posts inspired by The Cupcake. TMC makes me go "awww".
If I ever go girl again then I'll let you know.
Pale can be beautiful.
I listen to Kelly Clarkson too. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Tom:
I'm sorry you misread my dreams.

Astrocoz:
I like other people's opinions about ass sex.
Blog Ho is married therefore he isn't in the running.
I'm glad your internet dating experience was a positive one. Fuck you for being happy. ;)

Jen In Door County:
I am a teacher but not in a school. I don't teach normal things. That's all I can say. Blue puke boy is still around but going from lovers to friends back to lovers is a slippery slope and one that I don't want to fall down.
I can't start writing about things I love. People come here for the baggage.
But which new man Jen?
I welcome any and all comments. Don't worry about pissing me off.
I'm as happy as I can be. I don't like women either. Or people in general. Or babies. Or puppies.

NCTRNL:
Darlin' you certainly couldn't handle me.

Danielle:
I'll try to add some more childhood stories when the time is right.
You are right about the Cupcake. I do love him.
I'm glad I make someone smile.

Lurker:
First let me say thanks for de-lurking.
Any comment is a good comment. Comments make my day.
What is a MBF? Email me and let me know.
I'm glad you love my dish.

Naren:
I lost my virginity after high school to Ex Sex. I don't really have much more to say about that.
I was raised Church of Christ and Catholic. I'm spiritual but not religious. What kind of family background are you looking for here?
I might share some details about affairs but never pictures.
I'm sorry your work sucks donkey dick. Donkey dick is bad.
I don't think it is a psychobabble question. Color is very important to me.
33.7 huh? Are you single?

Steve G.:
I love me some Wilco.

LadyBug:
They are Gerbera daisies. They are my favorite flowers, just ask TMC.
All my men are victims.
Know one really knows me quite well. Please feel free to comment more often.
I think the color you pick says a lot about you.
Saying grudge fucking here is quite alright. Fuck is one of my favorite words.
I do like the company.

Bek:
I already tried the girl thing. I really like dick. Sorry.
Great answer to the last question.

Min:
Try Lola's Little Secrets and Lola's Little Secrets II.
I'm glad you like the way I bitch. Most people don't.

Steph:
I can talk all day long about blowjobs but receiving is a little too personal for me. I'll try and work on it.
Some very late night readers know what I look like. I'm cute not hot. That's the best I can do.
Clublife might be a good candidate but you all know who really owns my heart.
Shy my ass.
I'm glad you laugh a lot.

Dawn:
Damn, two women asking about the oral sex thing? I'll work on it.
Lola's Little Secrets & Lola's Little Secrets II are my versions of a 100 list.
All bitter all the time might be my new slogan.

Murph:
Try Blowjobs - A Repost for more of my voice for your listening pleasure.
I have exacting standards? Hmm, you make me curious but you always have, haven't you?
Sharted
The last time you went on vacation was the mid 90's? Fuck man, that's harsh.
Please don't ever join a 12 step program. I love you being addicted.

Tubbyman:
I laughed my ass off and I appreciate the comment.
Isn't rifling through the pantry drawer fun?

TMC:
Thinking about Uzbekistan makes my head hurt. When my head hurts I can't perform. Do you want me to not be able to perform?
I've got some things I like that I think you would like that I'd really like to share with you...in private.
I don't think AJS is a 3 dollar bill but either way I don't want him. HWW makes me laugh but I only want to have an affair with one person.
I love you too Cupcake. Really.
I'm sorry you feel black. You make me feel pink. All over.
Trying to convince me you are gay isn't going to make me quit stalking you. It will only make me work harder.
I told you to quit calling the hookers. It hurts my little feelings. You have my number. Call me. I'll talk you through it.
I'll let you on my Wheel of Fortune whenever you want Big Guy.
Is that the first #1 or the second #1? (The correct answer here is the second #1.)

Alfred'sMom:
I'll think about the house/city post. I just don't like to give too much away that might lead someone to me.
Women do so shart. Someone I work with did it last week and had to go home from work. I laughed and laughed.
It's ok to be 25 for as long as you want to. I'm never having another birthday.

Bethany:
I have a brother, a stepfather, and a crazy, wonderful mother. None of them live where I live. My grandparents raised me but the story might identify me to someone accidentally coming across my blog. I love my mother very, very much.
NCTRLN loves Alfred'sMom now.

Free To Be:
I like cold bitches. I identify well with them.

Pearatty:
ManWhore is a Republican. I'm not sure I could cyber fuck a Republican.

Sam:
I'm old, unmarried, unloved, and I regularly get puked on. Wouldn't you be bitter?

Matty:
Tom Cruise is an alien. I don't do aliens.
Blue skin would be cool.

Ursula:
I'll keep you and your non penis in mind if I ever decide to go girl again. However, there seems to be a line forming.