Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Someone Like You But Ya Know.. Younger

Fucking men! Seriously. And yes, I may be a bit tipsy.

Tonight The Bitch, "Amy", The Sarcastic One, Jesus Freak Boss, and myself went for sushi and sake. I love me some sake. Jesus Freak Boss is going through a divorce. One that might turn out to be quite nasty. We decided to take him out tonight so he didn't have to eat alone. Eating alone sucks.

So we talk about work. We talk about certain parents. We talk about working out. My vacation. "Amy's" vacation. The Bitch's lack of vacation plans. Eventually the talk turns to dating. JFB wonders how he is going to date again. He feels he has forgotten how. So we give him all the ego boosting accolades. "You are hot." "You are a great flirt." "You are so good with kids and that is soooo sexy." And it goes on and on. The sake is flowing and the conversation is fun.

We give him all the alternatives for finding a date. He asks how old of a woman he is "allowed" to date. We give suggestions. Finally he says, "You know Lola, I'd really like to date someone like you but ya know... younger." Now I would never date my boss. Ever! But I'm a little creeped out right now and a lot pissed off. Younger my ass.

MOTHERFUCKER!