Let me give you two bits of advice. Once you come home from a night of drunken debauchery you should stay home. You came home for a reason. Piece of advice number two, always wear your seatbelt.
I went out last night. We hit a few bars and a club or two. I had a good time and blew off some much needed steam. I came home earlyish because I was supposed to go to the lake today. I answered some email, checked some blogs, and answered a few comments here. My cell phone rang. I almost didn't answer. Now I wish I hadn't. The Boys wanted to come pick me up for a late night drink. I declined several times. Finally Jay said they hadn't seen me in way too long so I agreed to go to the Shake Joint with them.
I put my clothes back on, threw my hair up in a messy bun, and fixed my makeup. The Boys showed up about 20 minutes later. Twenty minutes after that I was waiting for the police to release us so I could go get some stitches for the huge gash in my forehead. I am now the proud owner of 13 stitches and a black eye. A car ran a red light and hit us. The car hit us and I hit the dashboard. No one was really hurt besides some minor cuts and bruises. We were lucky.
I came home from getting the stitches and I have alternated between crying, reading blogs, looking at my stitches, nursing my headache, and crying some more. I have not been to sleep. I need some TLC. I knew I should have stayed home.
Sunday, June 26, 2005
Stupid, Stupid, Stupid
Posted by
Lola
at
6/26/2005 01:00:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|