Wednesday, June 15, 2005

I Have A Fan...I Think

A few days ago I emailed a reader about a comment the reader had posted. Since then I have received a few emails from this reader. This person knows nothing more of me than what can be found/read/heard here on my blog. With permission, I am posting some of what I received.

***
warm water rolls over the shale,
the magnified expression
the illusion of size and form
the willingness to enter.
slow honey dripping from your smile..
so sweet the summer buzzes...and traces
your features, your eyes...half closed...
finding yourself awake in this dream...
and how long you wasted...
your 'willingness'...to enter.

***
lola's mouth moves with
each
letter falling...food...
for her lips to melt
and shape into
wonderful tastes
of gardens and
the darkest night...
her tongue flowing
over that mouth...
lola's ....busy...
turning her appetite into...
her desire to ...create...eden.

***
Lola...
her accent trickling down my throat.
her dreams circling the room like candle light
carried on a summer wind.
her hips roaming the corners of antiquity...
her tongue...like an artist's brush...
painting the sky...with colors created
before the first dawn.

Lola...
her stormy passion moving the seas
her heart aching to stop the sands of time...
her hand following the contours of mountains...
to the stillness below....
to the power of depths unexplored...
to where the wine of lovers...
is gently...poured...
over the hot coals and eager
flesh....of fantasy.